Why Choose Heritage
At Heritage Volkswagen, we want you to feel confident about the quality of service you'll receive - every time you visit us.
As part of our commitment we can offer you:
Enjoy the confidence of our 10 point
- Manufacturer trained technicians undergoing continual reassessment
- Latest diagnostic equipment
- Free Visual Health Check (EVC)
- We only use genuine manufacturer parts
- Commitment to the Volkswagen 10 point service promise
- Commitment to delivering first class service every time
- Official Volkswagen stamp in your service book
- Free MOT tests* with your 'Retailer' Service Plan
- We'll fit exterior bulbs and wiper blades free
- We'll match any like-for-like quote within 5 miles
- A range of convenience services to suit your needs
- We offer free visual health checks
- Free car wash and vacuum
- We offer 'real' value for money
- Free road test with a technician if required
- We offer affordable monthly Service plans
- No one knows your Volkswagen better than we do
Heritage Volkswagen Service Regimes.
Volkswagen drivers expect the highest standards of quality and reliability, so when it comes to servicing we wouldn’t expect you to settle for anything less. To ensure we meet these high standards, our service staff and technicians are manufacturer trained and will only ever use Volkswagen original parts.
Why is servicing important?
To ensure that your Volkswagen runs at the optimum level of performance and economy, giving you mile after mile of trouble free motoring, its important to have a regular service. Plus, a full service history will help maintain the resale value of your car.
How often should my Volkswagen be serviced?
There are two service regimes to choose from, depending upon the way you drive: time and distance or the longlife servicing regime. Your local Heritage Volkswagen retailer will help you decide which servicing regime is the most suitable. For a vehicle being serviced according to time and distance, services will be carried out at fixed intervals. Where a longlife service regime is in place, sensors within your engine will inform you via a dashboard display that your car is ready for next service.
Book a service.
You can now book a service or MOT online or alternatively contact your nearest Heritage Volkswagen retailer using the relevant service number provided.