Trade Part Specialists (TPS) | Part of the Heritage Group
About TPS - Who are we and what do we do?
TPS was the first trade operation to be owned and run by an automotive manufacturer – Volkswagen Group UK Limited, in 2007.
This means we can offer the ultimate Trade experience delivering Volkswagen Group Genuine Parts™ to our customers daily. Every TPS Centre’s extensive parts stock is maintained by the Volkswagen Group and is dedicated to the needs of our local Trade Customers. We’re still growing and constantly evolving to meet the needs of our customers, and to date have over 75 TPS Centres throughout the UK.
Every Volkswagen Group Genuine Part™ or FourPlus Volkswagen Group Approved Part fits first time, every time - helping you get the job done as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Repairers and their customers benefit from the highest standards of safety, design, materials, manufacturing and quality control
- Every Genuine Part is covered by a two-year warranty (excludes wear and tear) that gives you and your customers peace of mind
- One Call, Five Brands
- We provide a local service, with knowledgeable and experienced professionals able to accurately identify all your parts needs
- Open six days a week – scroll down for details.
Local accessible stock
- Extensive and comprehensive local stock of Volkswagen Group Genuine Parts™ as well as our continually expanding Volkswagen Approved FourPlus Parts Range
- Extensive stocks of Quantum Lubricants, Consumables, Batteries, Wiper Blades and much more – suitable for most makes of vehicle.
From specialist Genuine Parts such as Turbo Chargers, to Oil and Consumables, TPS Yeovil can help you identify the most suitable offers for your business
Tayab de Steiger Khandwala, Centre Manager
Jo Rugg, Sales Development Manager
Meet the TPS Team | Yeovil
Stephen Woodhouse, Chris White, Daniel Mudd, Toby Wright, Ann Rose-Powers, James Lane
Rob Newton, Emma Buckland, Michael Cheffey
Holly Cox, David Foxwell, Tracy Ricketts, Beth Wojcik, Rachel Vince, Phillip Todd