Qualifying for the Volkswagen Motability Scheme
- You can use a government allowance toward the cost of a Motability car, whether you’re the driver, or are a passenger.
- These allowances include:
- A Higher Rate Component of the Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- A War Pensioners Motability Supplement (WPMS)
- A Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- An Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
VW Motability Contract Hire
Leasing a car through Motability Contract Hire is one of the easiest ways to get the right car for you today. In this instance the Motability scheme takes care of all the aspects of car ownership for you; seamless, hassle free organisation. These aspects include:
- Accident cover
- Any general maintenance
- Breakdown cover
- Windscreen, window and tyre cover
The scheme also means you can choose a new car every three years and continue in your contract.
Give us a call today to find out more, or click a model icon below to see our current Motability deals!